574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will take this whole kit anytime!!

Reactions: Brich75206

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
What does this have to do with the Q50?
Maybe he wants stillen to make a kit that kinda mimics those designs! Not really a fan of the rear diffuser and the side skirt lip seems too subtle to make a difference! Designing an aftermarket side skirt for the Q50 might prove to be difficult because of the lines/contours it has to compliment!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe he wants stillen to make a kit that kinda mimics those designs! Not really a fan of the rear diffuser and the side skirt lip seems too subtle to make a difference! Designing an aftermarket side skirt for the Q50 might prove to be difficult because of the lines/contours it has to compliment!
It could be anyone to help to develop the kit, I even want to custom one for my own.. but they all require a minimum of 30 kits to start.

I guess I'm getting old so I just want something simple and clean not too crazy ricy.. LOLLL :p

What does this have to do with the Q50?
Hope any company can come out with a kit like that, that's all. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was looking at the OP pictures and was wondering what this has to do with the Q50. A body kit in this style for the Q50 would be cool but I'm not sure if it would actually work with the design of the Q50.

^^That^^ is a nice car in that photo there though. Anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its the new Toyota Supra

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Toyota FT-1.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i like the kit on this car...but not sure if it'll work for another car...

why not just make the Q50 Eau Rogue body stylings a kit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.