Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a few items for sale since I got rid of the RS. Location: Houston, TX (I do frequent to DFW area as well)

These are coming off a 2017 Q50 RS RWD, items used for 4 months.
Stillen Matte Black diffuser - $160
Burger JB1 - $200
Brand New Nissan OEM brake pads (I believe it fits other akebonos) front and rear. Part numbers are D1060-JL00J, D4060-JL00J -$60
(2x) BFGoodrich Comp-2 A/S 245/40/19 bought from discount tire in March, both have 8/32 tread left - $180 for the pair

I will ship the smaller parts (buyer pays shipping), and the larger parts are only local pick-up. I sold the car and picked up a new car, So these are just laying around.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
That JB1 should work on a 2019 AWD Q50 3.0T correct? If so I am interested.
Yes, it will work. You will eventually find that the JB4 provides better flexibility and data logging though. Still, there is an upgrade path from a JB1 to a JB4 if you go with the JB1 initially.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks - just looking for a "simple" way to get some more HP for now, appreciate the info though. So if I get hungry after the stage 1 you are saying I can upgrade that same unit rather than selling it and getting the JB4?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I chose JB1 because of the simplicity of it.

As far as the upgrade-able portion, I believe you can as well, but I'm not 100%

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
Thanks - just looking for a "simple" way to get some more HP for now, appreciate the info though. So if I get hungry after the stage 1 you are saying I can upgrade that same unit rather than selling it and getting the JB4?
You can buy a JB1 upgrade kit from BMS for $100 to upgrade to a JB4 for more mapping options. Their Bluetooth wireless mobile smartphone kit ($140) and the JB4 app ($28) is highly recommended also to simplify changing maps, monitor data logs and make setting changes. Otherwise, you'll need a laptop and data cable to access the JB4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts