Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my gunmetal 18x8 Sport Edition Winter Wheels with OEM TPMS (433mhz) wrapped in Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 – 235/45/18 (used 2 winters). Wheels have no curb rash or anything. This package is a must have even with AWD in the New England area especially if you want to protect your OEM wheels. Will do local pick up only (MA/NH/CT). I'm asking $850 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Selling my gunmetal 18x8 Sport Edition Winter Wheels with OEM TPMS (433mhz) wrapped in Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 – 235/45/18 (used 2 winters). Wheels have no curb rash or anything. This package is a must have even with AWD in the New England area especially if you want to protect your OEM wheels. Will do local pick up only (MA/NH/CT). I'm asking $850 obo.
still for sale ? and location ?

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
900 Posts
OMG, those houses are gorgeous. The tall green trees.... the massive lot sizes/spacing between homes..... no fences...... long driveways. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Just be careful as some 18's don't clear the Acabono brake calipers. A simple spacer may be all you need to clear them, if needed.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
OMG, those houses are gorgeous. The tall green trees.... the massive lot sizes/spacing between homes..... no fences...... long driveways. I'm jealous.
Yeah, should be driving something more upscale than an Infiniti. Maybe Goonz is a junior in high school rather than the head of the household.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
McMansions.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Just be careful as some 18's don't clear the Acabono brake calipers. A simple spacer may be all you need to clear them, if needed.
Since the OP has the Akebono sport brakes, those 18" wheels should have no problems clearing.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agreed, these cleared sport brakes on my previous 2014 Q60 6-mt (G37 coupe) and now the Q50 as well with no issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts