Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
'19 Q50 RS AWD, 3" Full DP, FI catback, AMS Cooling upgrades & LPFP, Ecutek tune by SOHO Motorsports
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete set of OEM 19" wheels. From my 2019 Red Sport, with TPMS sensors and factory Dunlop RF tires. Center Caps are also included. Tires have only 8,500 miles on them and are in excellent condition. The rims are simply immaculate, no rash or damage. Would prefer a "local" sale in the Virginia/Maryland area, but will travel to meet or ship at buyers expense. Will post more pics when I get a chance.
$1,200

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
4,662 Posts
OEM lug nuts included? They most likely will not work with aftermarket wheels. Hell, I'm not sure if they work with all other Infiniti/Nissan wheels.

Reactions: Fastasaturtle

·
Registered
'19 Q50 RS AWD, 3" Full DP, FI catback, AMS Cooling upgrades & LPFP, Ecutek tune by SOHO Motorsports
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, OEM lug nuts w/ wheel lock included. Yeah right, they are a strange lug nut for sure. Of course I'm used to VW's and am fairly new to Infiniti...

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 RS400 AWD
178 Posts
That’s a decent price. As long as the other wheels are the same or in similar condition as the one posted.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
4,662 Posts
It seems like there is always someone looking for Red Sport wheels.

For others looking at these, OP has AWD so these would be a square set-up at 9.0" width.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just for clarification, these are 19x9 squared and the Rims AND Tires (245/40/19) all have 8,500 mi on them. They have not been abused (no burnouts etc., i.e. lots of tire life left.) and all 4 rims are in near perfect shape. Thanks!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Can't find a decent set in Canada for a good price. Everybody wants full pop for these up here. I've been waiting for my friends Work wheels from Japan to arrive so I can buy his old RS wheels but its still in Japan for 2 months now

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
OEM lug nuts included? They most likely will not work with aftermarket wheels. Hell, I'm not sure if they work with all other Infiniti/Nissan wheels.
They work with the Nismo wheel for sure.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yours are very decently priced, compared to the other thread with shot tires. Wish shipping them to Canada wasnt so much

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How close to VT/NY are you? The boarder is set to open up soon correct? I may be able to meet you in the states, unless there's a Customs issue that prohibits that...

·
Registered
849 Posts
How close to VT/NY are you? The boarder is set to open up soon correct? I may be able to meet you in the states, unless there's a Customs issue that prohibits that...
LOL You know where Idaho/Montana/Washington are. I'm above them. So yeah

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL You know where Idaho/Montana/Washington are. I'm above them. So yeah
Well, that's not going to work at all. Although I'd love to take a road trip out west. I'm thinking of moving out there and need to take the wife to check it out...
Sorry you're not in Eastern Canada, oh well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sent a DM.
Complete set of OEM 19" wheels. From my 2019 Red Sport, with TPMS sensors and factory Dunlop RF tires. Center Caps are also included. Tires have only 8,500 miles on them and are in excellent condition. The rims are simply immaculate, no rash or damage. Would prefer a "local" sale in the Virginia/Maryland area, but will travel to meet or ship at buyers expense. Will post more pics when I get a chance.
$1,200 View attachment 101420

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are the other 3 wheels, a close up of the sole blemish (2mm nick caused by road debris while driving, apparently), and what they looked like on my car. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure. The RWD red sports have 9.5" wheels in the rear as standard issue...so a bit narrower I guess. I don't suspect it'd be a "problem", just a bit narrower stance. I can't verify that tho...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's a visual on the tire tread depth. I measured it with a dial caliper at .280 or about 9/32"...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts