Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my set of AMS Intakes and will ship to the Continental 48. They were purchased new through AMS on 10/14/2019 and have the Alpha badges. They are sitting in my garage and can get a picture of them in the next couple of days. I can provide paid invoice from AMS as well.

Price: $375 + split shipping with buyer
Payment method: Only PayPal/Zelle
Location for local pick-up: San Antonio, TX

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am selling my set of AMS Intakes and will ship to the Continental 48. They were purchased new through AMS on 10/14/2019 and have the Alpha badges. They are sitting in my garage and can get a picture of them in the next couple of days. I can provide paid invoice from AMS as well.

View attachment 90287 ,
Any specific reason you're getting rid of them so soon?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,065 Posts

View attachment 90287 ,

It's not clear from your listing if these are still new in the box or used - installed and uninstalled.

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,065 Posts
Un-installed, used. Pulled it out of the last weekend. As indicated in OP, bought in October.
Ok, you might consider updating the first post. It can kind of be read two ways.

·
Registered
513 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts