Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Q50 Silver Sport VR30DDTT
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey yall,
I purchased a 3in CBE from MBRP and recieved it today, which means that I will be getting rid of my Fast Intentions 2.5in CBE exhaust.
I had it on the car for about 2mos (Feb 13 it was installed). I HIGHLY reccomend this exhaust. It sounds amazing, and the material/weld quality is very good.
As soon as I install the MBRP CBE tomorrow, I will take photos and include specs. Lead time for this exhaust is 12-16 weeks, or you can purchase this from me!

Product: Fast Intentions 2.5in CBE w/ 14in mufflers, stainless tips
Comes with clamps.
Price: $1,100USD for local pickup in UT. For anywhere else: add the cost of shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,327 Posts
Hey yall,
I purchased a 3in CBE from MBRP and recieved it today, which means that I will be getting rid of my Fast Intentions 2.5in CBE exhaust.
I had it on the car for about 2mos (Feb 13 it was installed). I HIGHLY reccomend this exhaust. It sounds amazing, and the material/weld quality is very good.
As soon as I install the MBRP CBE tomorrow, I will take photos and include specs. Lead time for this exhaust is 12-16 weeks, or you can purchase this from me!

Product: Fast Intentions 2.5in CBE w/ 14in mufflers
Price: $1,100USD for local pickup in UT. For anywhere else: add the cost of shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested.
With or without resonators? Shouldn't take too long to sell.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,622 Posts
7 hrs to get a serious bite.

Reactions: Batell

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,555 Posts
I've never seen anyone switch out an FI for a MBRP. Please follow these guidelines when selling.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Interested as well depending on resonated x-pipe and tips.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've never seen anyone switch out an FI for a MBRP. Please follow these guidelines when selling.

Totally forgot to add the FS. When I take pictures today, I will include more required items.
I am switching due to it being 3in. If i am being totally honest, welds look like crap on the MBRP, but it doesnt look like there are any spots that will leak. It will get the job done until better 3in exhausts come out (I do not want the AAM)

Reactions: Spadds76

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Out of interest, how come you're making the change?
This is in order to have the entire system be 3in from the lower downpipes, 3in also opens up the possibility for more power in the future.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested as well depending on resonated x-pipe and tips.
I will take pictures and include all specs as soon as it is off later today around 5-7pm MST

·
Registered
2016 Q50S AWD, [email protected], AMS LDP, MBPR CBE, HKS BOV,
48 Posts
Totally forgot to add the FS. When I take pictures today, I will include more required items.
I am switching due to it being 3in. If i am being totally honest, welds look like crap on the MBRP, but it doesnt look like there are any spots that will leak. It will get the job done until better 3in exhausts come out (I do not want the AAM)

Well there's a reason the MBRP are significantly less than other high end exhausts. They are OK though. My welds are suitable for something that I'll never see during routine use so I personally don't see the point of paying for something that aesthetically isn't visible. Now the sound and performance are more relevant.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well there's a reason the MBRP are significantly less than other high end exhausts. They are OK though. My welds are suitable for something that I'll never see during routine use so I personally don't see the point of paying for something that aesthetically isn't visible. Now the sound and performance are more relevant.
You are correct. The exhaust itself is alright. Nothing horrible and it will do the job perfectly fine. I am not concerned, and also excited for the install!

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,555 Posts
People feel warm and fuzzy if you put your screen name and date on a piece of paper in your pics.

Reactions: Batell

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
64 Posts
Wish something would pop up close to Illinois, shipping is probably a killer on this.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wish something would pop up close to Illinois, shipping is probably a killer on this.
That is why I priced it at 1100$, with the understanding that shipping is not kind on heavy items. I think it will still be less expensive than new. I do have a box ready.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Would you handle the shipping work and just give a price? Also, is the X resonated?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would you handle the shipping work and just give a price? Also, is the X resonated?
Non-resonated. I am just not sure exactly how much shipping will be

1 - 20 of 35 Posts