Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that day has come, I have decided to move on from my Q60 to get a bigger car due to our baby on the way next month.

Few things for sale

Brand new

-ISR Y pipe, I haven’t received it yet, ordered last week for $258, it’ll be brand new never installed, won’t take return unless I pay shipping back and restocking fee. 160+Shipping

-JB4 with Bluetooth, also not here yet, bought with y pipe. Once it gets here, I can ship immediately. Looking for 500+shipping. It’ll be brand new unused nor opened

-AEM turbo boost gauge. I have it with me brand new unopened. 189 new, 120+shipping

-Dragy GPS meter, new never used. 150 new, 100+shipping

Used

-HKS bov black edition with torque solution kit. Paid close to 780 a year ago. Make me an offer on this one

-AMS intake with BMS inlet. I cracked the top housing as seen in picture without one but actually got a top housing now. 250+shipping, has original box.

Used parts will be taken off soon. Sooner if I have the buyer.

Shipping is always on your dime and if you ever wanted to pick up in person in this country ass place, zip code is 83301, Twin Falls, Idaho

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
156 Posts
When you say BMS inlets, does that just mean the rubber hose parts are BMS instead of the ones that normally come with the AMS intakes ?

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
564 Posts
So that day has come, I have decided to move on from my Q60 to get a bigger car due to our baby on the way next month.

Few things for sale

Brand new

-ISR Y pipe, I haven’t received it yet, ordered last week for $258, it’ll be brand new never installed, won’t take return unless I pay shipping back and restocking fee. 160+Shipping

-JB4 with Bluetooth, also not here yet, bought with y pipe. Once it gets here, I can ship immediately. Looking for 500+shipping. It’ll be brand new unused nor opened

-AEM turbo boost gauge. I have it with me brand new unopened. 189 new, 120+shipping

Used

-HKS bov black edition with torque solution kit. Paid close to 780 a year ago. Make me an offer on this one

-AMS intake with BMS inlet. I cracked the top housing as seen in picture without one but actually got a top housing now. 250+shipping, has original box.

Shipping is always on your dime and if you ever wanted to pick up in person in this country ass place, zip code is 83301, Twin Falls, Idaho

View attachment 100767 View attachment 100768 View attachment 100769 View attachment 100770
Oooo might take that dragy off your hands

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello,

I’d be interested in the BOV for my Q50, I had a pair that I installed on my Q60. However, I just followed the instructions from Z1, without that torque kit. What does this kit entail? I’ve never heard of it.

Few things for sale

Brand new

Used

View attachment 100767 View attachment 100768 View attachment 100769 View attachment 100770

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello,

I’d be interested in the BOV for my Q50, I had a pair that I installed on my Q60. However, I just followed the instructions from Z1, without that torque kit. What does this kit entail? I’ve never heard of it.
Torque solution kit is exactly same as what Z1 sells. Vacuum hose, inlets and clamps

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400, Dynamic Sunstone Red with Gallery White Interior
20 Posts
Shout out to Twin Falls! Used to live in Pocatello and would golf over there in the canyon a couple times! Those bridge jumpers were crazy!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shout out to Twin Falls! Used to live in Pocatello and would golf over there in the canyon a couple times! Those bridge jumpers were crazy!
Perrine bridge? Yeah! Jumping season is around the corner! Crazy people. Funny I was just heading out to Pocky now!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also now have a brand new TBW aluminum undercarriage for sale. For AWD models. 199 new, I am letting it go for 120+shipping. It’s big so shipping will be a bit I’d assume. Can arrange pickup in Salt Lake or Boise but I’ll need 140.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts