Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I have toget rid of my Q50S. Being from Alberta and with the recent O&G downturn, it's just not something I can afford anymore.

It is a fully loaded Q50S AWD with every options possible, including trunk spoiler, splash guard, full 3M, full tint, etc.

It's currently on a lease. 17 months remaining on a 36 month release. $750+tax/month, including the Elite Platinum protection package.

If anyone's interested let me know!

I'm located in Calgary, Alberta by the way!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I have toget rid of my Q50S. Being from Alberta and with the recent O&G downturn, it's just not something I can afford anymore.

It is a fully loaded Q50S AWD with every options possible, including trunk spoiler, splash guard, full 3M, full tint, etc.

It's currently on a lease. 17 months remaining on a 36 month release. $750+tax/month, including the Elite Platinum protection package.

If anyone's interested let me know!

Thanks
750+tax a MONTH? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That is BMW M4 territory man....thats a LOT for a Q50 lease.....best of luck brother.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh unfortunately I went for a shorter lease and absolutely loaded it and then some, plus the lease protection package. This is actually back when the car just came out and residual is relatively high (~59%). If you price out a similar spec car now on infiniti.ca it's $900+/month..on the same lease rate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts