Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Infiniti Q50 '17 Redsport, Dynamic Sunstone. Trunk Strong Arm struts. Red
207 Posts
Hi IniguezQ50, is this a catback or axelback? Does this fit 3.7 or 3.0t? Got any promotional ad pics? What year Q50 does this fit? Do these pipes have burnt tips?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi IniguezQ50, is this a catback or axelback? Does this fit 3.7 or 3.0t? Got any promotional ad pics? What year Q50 does this fit? Do these pipes have burnt tips?
These are “art” pipes also known as test pipes. They’re for 3.7 they replace the cats. Not an axle or cat back exhaust. Won’t have any burnt tips because it has no “tips”. Originally used to test if ur cats needed to be replaced. Hence why they’re called test pipes. Art pipes are test pipes with a resonator

Reactions: Wheels43

·
Premium Member
Infiniti Q50 '17 Redsport, Dynamic Sunstone. Trunk Strong Arm struts. Red
207 Posts
Wow pretty pricey, no savings here. I am enlightened. Thanks. No cake for me.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,474 Posts
Not really one to poop on a sale thread but I suggest you rethink your sale price.

Z1 is selling them for less than what you're advertising them for.

In this ^ link, I don't see a price, I don't see '3.7 Q50' listed, I see they are not available until regular production begins, and I see they won't ship to CA. So, depending on how much these cost, shipped, with tax, and assuming they fit 3.7 Q50, I guess the advantage is you get them now and you get them in CA. Still not a fan of mark-ups on the secondhand market.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Man people like to complain a lot about prices here.. if you ain't got an offer for the fellow, let him alone.

OR Buy it from wherever you're price matching and wait 4-6 months for it to be built

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,474 Posts
Man people like to complain a lot about prices here.. if you ain't got an offer for the fellow, let him alone.

OR Buy it from wherever you're price matching and wait 4-6 months for it to be built
I don't think there is anything wrong with giving advice on pricing.

Reactions: Wheels43 and LaKuan

·
Registered
390 Posts
Z1's price is $649. They can be had for as low as $600 but you'll have to wait. Perhaps that's the reason OP is selling them at his price, supply vs demand.

Nissanraceshop lists them as in stock for $617 but not available to ship to CA. I don't really see this as that much of a barrier as this issue isn't exactly new. Besides, I find that hilarious because some of these shops that advertise as not being able to ship to CA.....ARE IN CA. lol.

I hope OP sells his parts, I'm not mad at him. The pipes sounds great and they're high quality parts for sure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These were purchased from Outcastgarage.com for $656 plus Ca sales tax & Riverside County sales tax which cost me about $760+ and had to wait about 3-4 months to ship.
On top of that they don’t even sell them on their website anymore.

Im not looking to make a profit, I’m losing money at this listing price, I just have decided another route for my Q50s.

price is flexible, shoot me an offer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts