Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
5,247 Posts
I am unfamiliar. Can you explain what it does? TY.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,844 Posts
I am unfamiliar. Can you explain what it does? TY.
It bypasses the InTouch system controls so you can watch videos on your display instead of watching the road while driving.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah who wants their passenger to be able to enter a gps address while moving instead of having to pull off the side of the road. Crazy idea.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,844 Posts
Yeah who wants their passenger to be able to enter a gps address while moving instead of having to pull off the side of the road. Crazy idea.
I suppose if you don't know where you're going when you start the car then it could be beneficial. I just enter an address using voice recognition while driving instead. Doesn't cost anything. Besides, you and I both know that the majority of people who install these aren't doing so for navigation purposes. It's to watch videos while driving which isn't a responsible thing to do.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suppose if you don't know where you're going when you start the car then it could be beneficial. I just enter an address using voice recognition while driving instead. Doesn't cost anything. Besides, you and I both know that the majority of people who install these aren't doing so for navigation purposes. It's to watch videos while driving which isn't a responsible thing to do.
I don't claim to justify why someone would or wouldn't use this. There are plenty of legitimate scenarios for using this especially if someone has a family or is traveling. Of course there are those unsavory individuals who want to play Xbox while driving down I95, but I imagine they would find a way regardless.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium 3.0t AWD - Black Obsidian
120 Posts
Does this essentially just share what's on your phone screen or it only plays DVDs/discs?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wont screen mirror, it allows you to do factory functions like DVD/GPS while moving instead of having to be parked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts