Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tennessee: 2017 Q50 Red Sport Awd Infinti

I built this car last year before the covid with intentions to go to car shows and now with my job, I’m not allowed to be in crowds more than 10 so we decided to sell the car. All parts have less then 3k miles on them and are in almost brand new conditions. You can reach me faster from a text. 901-634-7383 David. Prices are Firm plus Shipping and PP fees.

Fast Intention Exhaust with Resonators $SOLD
Fast Intention Downpipes $SOLD
Ams Intakes $SOLD
Air Lift Suspension $1500
Spl Front upper camber arms $800
Spc rear adj arms kit $SOLD

·
Registered
287 Posts
What are the specifics on the catback? Other goodies inlcude the LDPs?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I clicked post before I could change the post to pictures and info on the items I’m selling. I can post a date with pics at a later time. Thanks

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
543 Posts
I love those wheels and the 2pc rotors really compliment the set up.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tennessee: 2017 Q50 Red Sport Awd Infinti

I built this car last year before the covid with intentions to go to car shows and now with my job, I’m not allowed to be in crowds more than 10 so we decided to sell the car. All parts have less then 3k miles on them and are in almost brand new conditions. You can reach me faster from a text. 901-634-7383 David. Prices are Firm plus Shipping and PP fees.

Fast Intention Exhaust with Resonators $1300
Fast Intention Downpipes $300
Ams Intakes $400
Air Lift Suspension $1500
Spl Front upper camber arms $800
Spc rear adj arms kit $400

View attachment 99424
View attachment 99415
View attachment 99416
View attachment 99417
View attachment 99418
View attachment 99419
View attachment 99420
View attachment 99421
View attachment 99422
View attachment 99423
What was the ride like (compared to OEM) with the air lift suspension? Was there a noticeable difference in comfort in Standard mode?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What was the ride like (compared to OEM) with the air lift suspension? Was there a noticeable difference in comfort in Standard mode?
Airlift makes a great shock over bag. The car rode amazing. Felt like stock ride quality to me. I’ve had airlift on my last cars as well. Would buy again!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Airlift makes a great shock over bag. The car rode amazing. Felt like stock ride quality to me. I’ve had airlift on my last cars as well. Would buy again!
How did you setup your rears? My rear feels so stiff no matter what I do. I set it to full soft and 40 psi and it still takes bumps like ****..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Total price for downpipes shipped to 29209 Columbia, SC?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So the ride was about the same as stock with the airlift?
Yes, rides like oem. My guest couldn't even tell I had airbags on the car. I have everything for you minus the management which I ran the Accuair seamless tank setup. I’m going to build another airbag setup down the road so I’m going to hold on to the accuair stuff. Feel free to contact me. 901-634-7383 David.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How did you setup your rears? My rear feels so stiff no matter what I do. I set it to full soft and 40 psi and it still takes bumps like ****..
My shop setup my airlift kit. I’m not sure what the shock is set to in the rear but I ride at normal ride height and it feels like oem quality to me. How old are your shocks?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you lower the price on the intakes lmk please, I found them for 400$ new
If u can send me a link to where I can buy these intakes for $400 shipped to my door new, I’ll give u the best deal of your life on these intakes? 👍🏻

1 - 20 of 24 Posts