Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Yup - or you would have to fight 95% of all drivers who never act as idiotically in everyday's life as when they are behind the steering wheel and feel invincible (which by itself qualifies as "STUPID" in my books)

On a positive side - I love to play with people who jump in front of me (and I prey for them to flip me while they do) when I cost to get to red light - I find a way to get in front of them later on and give them life long experience of not been able to pass me and hit every single red light until they change the route...

As George Carlin said: "People are f***ng stupid"
Exactly, except I let them pass. After I have caught up to them at a red light for the third time I will roll down the window and say "OK, you win". I don't think they get it.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,642 Posts
You talking about miles or km? So you mean one gas tank 627km?
He hasn't posted for 4 years. Don't expect a reply but I'm thinking since he stated "390 miles", he means miles.

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,008 Posts
@G35x: It's easy to get 390 miles out of one tank. Fuel consumption then is near 19 mpg or 12l/100km (IIRC tank has 21 gals or 80 ltrs) – tender driving should get you significantly more mpg or less l/100...

(And better don't ask about my Hybrid!) :cool:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I manage about 500-550KM per tank in the G37 with my commute so 19-20MPG average, on a good highway trip
no issues averaging 28-29MPG and 600KM range pretty easy.

If I ever get around to swapping to lighter wheels and getting my intake/exhaust done think I could hit 31-32 MPG.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering what's the average city mileage fuel range that I should be obtaining on a full tank of gas? I filled up last night and drove to work which is around 8 miles away and my range is at 280 miles. Is that normal? Thx
I recently got a 21 q50 luxe and was wondering the same thing, i see that people are getting over 300 fuel range but the highest I've gotten is 274 miles. Is there something wrong and what should i do?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I recently got a 21 q50 luxe and was wondering the same thing, i see that people are getting over 300 fuel range but the highest I've gotten is 274 miles. Is there something wrong and what should i do?
If range is a concern, take a light approach to the gas pedal. Heh...we revived a 4 year old thread. If I can swing this on my RS with AWD, you should be able to do even better on a luxe. This was after a trip to west Texas and back.

Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Trip computer Motor vehicle

61 - 68 of 68 Posts