Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The info has been taken down...but it shows you how detailed their online tutorial will be when they put it back online!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
HAha

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Thanks a lot for sharing this man! Much appreciated! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
URL to interactive video

I've been browsing quite a few forum (IS, S4, and Q50) so I may have mixed them up. However, I recall seeing a URL to an interactive site you could select to see video on how to use InTouch and other features.

Could someone provide the link or sticky it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very nice video tutorials

I am taking delivery of my new Q50 next week. I've been trying to read as much as I can. However, I enjoy watching videos versus reading the manual. After digging through the infiniti website, I found some really great and helpful videos. Most of them are short, sweet and right to the point. Check them out.

Can't wait to get the liquid platinum in 5 days!

EQRG - Select Topics

·
Registered
28 Posts
This link isn't anything new to those who have been here a while but it's been a while since it's been discussed. A lot of our newer members probably haven't seen this.

I'll merge this with the larger existing thread in a few days. :)
Thanks. For those like me who are about to take delivery of the vehicle, it is substantially better than searching through a PDF of the manual. It was not clear to me from this forum that those videos existed. Not a bad idea to make a sticky linking those tutorials. This forum is excellent! Thank you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.