Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving on the highway today in Sport and Standard modes. When I pushed the gas pedal to pass a car, I noticed the pedal went down then stopped. It seemed like it was "floored" but if I used all of my might, the car would actually rev up some more.

Is this normal? It feels like it stiffens towards the middle and I have to try really hard to get the car to go faster...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Was driving on the highway today in Sport and Standard modes. When I pushed the gas pedal to pass a car, I noticed the pedal went down then stopped. It seemed like it was "floored" but if I used all of my might, the car would actually rev up some more.

Is this normal? It feels like it stiffens towards the middle and I have to try really hard to get the car to go faster...
Chris2k5
Not sure but it might be the "eco pedal" feature that you are feeling. The Eco Pedal can be turned off through the settings menus

Orrin
Hybrid AWD - Tech and Navigation

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts

Chris2k5
Not sure but it might be the "eco pedal" feature that you are feeling. The Eco Pedal can be turned off through the settings menus

Orrin
Hybrid AWD - Tech and Navigation
you may have been too close to the car you were trying to pass and front collision avoidance system came in to play...

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't in Eco mode though. And it was a clear path for miles ahead of me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.