Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first fill up 2 weeks ago. Went 350 plus miles on the free tank my dealership provided :)

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to remember where the nearest gas stations are - it's been so long since I've had to go to one. :D
LOL that's good!!! A little jealous but that's funny!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also very surprised by the fuel economy on my Q50. Noticeably better than my G37
I know what you mean, I traded in my G37s coupe in for the Q and the MPG is about 6-7 better city. And that's huge to me because I'm 98% city

Reactions: hunter81

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm in my first full tank that I fill last Monday 11th. I've ran 390 miles and I still have a little more than a 1/4 tank and it still days that I have 125 miles to empty with a 33.2 MPG.

If some of you have driven in Puerto Rico streets you will know that our traffic and roads are brutal, so that's the reason I went with the hybrid (well that, and that out government is paying us back half of the car taxes for hybrid cars, car taxes here are horrible, for this car we pay $10k, can you imagine?, at least they will send me back $5k)

After a G37 and a M37S both giving me 20MPG at most, so far, the projection is that I'm saving about $125 a month just in gas, obviously I'm still breaking in so I'm driving in Eco mode all the time, so that will change a little soon, but now I know of what this case is capable of, so when I just want to save money, I know how to drive.

·
Registered
236 Posts
yeah the gasser does like the drink that gas! but compared to my sti i'm saving some big bucks going from 12.8mpg to 18.5mpg lol

Reactions: TheQcontinuum

·
Registered
51 Posts
I personally think this car is horrible on gas. I should have gotten the Hybrid... I didnt realize it was equally as fast/powerful

I mean, its not horrible... but for a $50k+ price tag, the Gas Version should have been more efficient. I guess thats the difference between NA and boosted engines.

Maybe i'm spoiled from my Audi... I would get 35+ mpg on the highway, and I had the 3.0TFSI supercharged engine on a 4300lb car...

Reactions: TheQcontinuum

·
Registered
11 Posts
Which gas station is better from the following

Sunoco
hess
gulf
exxon

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Which gas station is better from the following

Sunoco
hess
gulf
exxon
The one that's a shorter drive from where you are when you need gas. Further you drive out of your way to get gas, more gas you burn.

Reactions: Klamalama

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Post your pics too! Lol

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Finally able to contribute to this thread! :D

Feeding the hungry hungry hippo! :D

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Wow, I do pretty well with mileage (way better than my 6MT 08 G37S Coupe), but apparently not as well as a lot of people here. I do, however, have a penchant for hitting triple digits every time the situation allows, deep triple digits. I do have to remember where the gas stations are.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Finally able to contribute to this thread! :D

Feeding the hungry hungry hippo! :D

Holy **** that is a nice picture. At first I was not a big fan of the rear of the car, but this shot makes me love my car even more.

Reactions: gbert15
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.