Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Was about to share this as well! There's one more on instagram! Maybe share the orange one from infest forum as well! That one has potential!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Is the one on the right two toned? Or is that just the lighting?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Here's another pic:

I think this is his car:

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Makes me think of:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I will take the wheels from the Swaggin Chrome one!!

The guy in gbert's pic is leaning there shaking his head thinking...What in the ^$##?

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I will take the wheels from the Swaggin Chrome one!!

The guy in gbert's pic is leaning there shaking his head thinking...What in the ^$##?
Maybe they didnt have a mirror and he needed a way to check himself out! :p

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
The interior to those set ups:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Found some more pictures... I think they look awesome, especially the interior on Zac Posen's Infiniti. The chrome looks sick on Thom Browne's but its a little too over done with the interior, mirror brackets & foglight grilles.

Not sure how I feel about the faded 2-tone on Zac Posens exterior finish.

Thom Browne

Zac Posen

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The red interior actually looks "ok". Sure, it's a bit gaudy and tacky but I think the actual tones of red used are actually pretty good. Maybe I'm a little biased as I already have a car with red seats but I think when used properly, it can really add a lot to the appeal of the car.

I think it's trendy these days on ultra high end luxury cars to drape the interior in a single color like that and this brick/Monaco/burgundy red tone seems to be the most frequent and so this looks to be their take on this. I think the lines of the Q50's interior complements this two-tone-color look somewhat favorably. But probably still not $75k worth.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.