Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any one could point me in the best direction for the Go To Tuner in Florida.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts
I was wondering if any one could point me in the best direction for the Go To Tuner in Florida.
Most likely east, north, or south. Definitely not west from where you're located. ;)

We have others here from FL. Hopefully, they'll post up a few recommendations.

Reactions: Nukespeq50

·
Registered
2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most likely east, north, or south. Definitely not west from where you're located. ;)

We have others here from FL. Hopefully, they'll post up a few recommendations.
I live in Cape Coral/fort Myers but I don’t mind if I have to drive a couple hours that’s fine just trying to find the best tuner in the state

·
Registered
291 Posts
There are plenty of tuners all over FL, from Miami to Pensacola. But since u are in Fort Myers, check out “Nur Performance”. They are certified Cobb tuner and Ecutek.

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
592 Posts
Do you have to go to the tuner? Can't you remote tune? Easier and better TBO.

·
Registered
2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are plenty of tuners all over FL, from Miami to Pensacola. But since u are in Fort Myers, check out “Nur Performance”. They are certified Cobb tuner and Ecutek.
I have they tuned through Ams but their lead performance and ams’s is like 8-12 weeks out I don’t think I would even considering waiting that long to be tuned

·
Registered
2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have to go to the tuner? Can't you remote tune? Easier and better TBO.
Only remote tune I would consider is Racebox but they are a tad bit expensive for a remote tune considering I’ll be needing some ethanol tuning and it’s 1600+

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
592 Posts
BTuned is a bit cheaper and he puts out decent numbers. He's in Florida or you can do a remote tune. I personally have had no issues with Brandon or my tune. He remote tuned my car on the street and then when I went to the dyno he offered to support me remotely and it worked out great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts