Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick up Q50 Premium AWD with Leather, Nav and Touring packages. MSRP is $47.755. VPP price is $44,281, also factor in $3,250 loyalty bonus. Got a quote for $462/month - 39 month / 10K miles with $847 due at signing (IL @ 7.25% rolled into lease). MF=.00092 and Residual = 62%. Seem reasonable?

Have asked for quote with 9 MSD's as well, waiting for response to see what the monthly payment drops to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Received updated lease from dealer with 9 MSD's, $395/month. Savings of $2,613 on payments for $4,500 in security deposits, that's a **** good return. Anyone see anything negative with this deal?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I think this is the rough breakdown on what I was offered Bob61
I also have VPP + Loyalty.

I didn't get a printout and forgot to ask for the redidual but I think it should be close to below.
They did show me the MSRP + VPP price.
I might be off by a few hundred since I'm going of memory on the MSRP and VPP price.

Q50 Hybrid Sport with Nav.

Price 49.2k
VPP price
= 45.5k
- 3250 Loyalty
- 3000 trade in for G35 (wouldn't trade it in for that price)
= $39250
MF = .00124

39 Month Lease
10K year = 339 + tax
12K year = 354 + tax

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had another dealership follow-up with me and working a better deal. He hit me up with same vehicle plus Technology package, sticker on this is $51K+. With VPP and 9 MSD's the monthly is $330 (due at signing is first month payment, doc/prep and 9 MSD's).

FYI, difference in the 9 MSD's was $68/month, so $3,600 upfront security deposit results in savings of $2,600 over the lease, that's one helluva return on the upfront deposit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How were they able to get your payment so much lower?
Did they offer a better up front interest rate?
Or are they giving you a better VPP deal?

Sounds good. :eek:
I'm going to guess they cut more off the price of the vehicle as they may have goals to meet and incentives to be made that more than offsets the discount.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First quote

Hey guys, I just got my first quote yesterday with a sticker of $45,265, I also have the loyalty and VPP discounts. This brought the purchase price down to $38,800 + 700 acquisition for a total purchase of $39,507.

With 12k miles and 1st payment and fees down ($695) for 24 months the offer is $395 for 39 months it is $389. They said that every $1000 down would lower the payment by about $45/month.

They are the only dealer in town, I have e-mailed a few other dealers out of town for their best offers.

Sounds like my first offer is a little high compared to yours. What do you think? Hope this helps if nothing else.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
You have to ask them what your money factor is (interest rate).
And how many $1000 you can buy down?

It does sound slightly strange to me.

It should be .0001 for every $400 you put in.
I think up to a max of 10 so $4000 max.
$400 is derived from your monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $50 ($389 -> $400).

But ye, you should be able to get the total down a bit with the MSR's.

There will always be some variation from lease to lease because registrations fee's and taxes are different per state.
I think as long as your in the ball park your probably not getting taken.

It also depends on what model you have as that effects the residual.
So it helps if you post that as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.