Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,

I'm wondering if I negotiated a decent deal, I left a 500 deposit and they are bringing it from a dealer 180 miles away, should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

2014 Q50 (Chestnut Bronze with graphite interior) Hybrid AWD Premium with Navi. with lifetime oil changes. I got them down to $45,250 including the 750 rebate for going through Infiniti financing. This doesn't include tax and tags.

I have a 2008 F150 pickup I havent told them I'm trading in yet.

From what others are paying, is there more I can get taken off? This is my first new car purchase (besides a Factory Five Cobra replica I built)

Thanks in Advance,

CBD

·
Registered
325 Posts
Good Afternoon,

I'm wondering if I negotiated a decent deal, I left a 500 deposit and they are bringing it from a dealer 180 miles away, should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

2014 Q50 (Chestnut Bronze with graphite interior) Hybrid AWD Premium with Navi. with lifetime oil changes. I got them down to $45,250 including the 750 rebate for going through Infiniti financing. This doesn't include tax and tags.

I have a 2008 F150 pickup I havent told them I'm trading in yet.

From what others are paying, is there more I can get taken off? This is my first new car purchase (besides a Factory Five Cobra replica I built)

Thanks in Advance,

CBD
You might want to tell them you're trading the truck lol...

you left a deposit, have them going 180 miles for a rare color combo hybrid, and are going to spring a trade last second... take it for what it is worth, but not smart if you ask me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might want to tell them you're trading the truck lol...

you left a deposit, have them going 180 miles for a rare color combo hybrid, and are going to spring a trade last second... take it for what it is worth, but not smart if you ask me

well the deposit was for them to get the car on the lot for me, like you said its a rare color combo in hybrid, they only had 4 within 300 miles. I havent signed anything so I can still walk, which granted would be pretty sh!tty of me, but I feel I'm too much over invoice still.

I wanted to settle the price of the Infiniti first then mention the trade in so they don't screw with the numbers in their favor. (on the q50 or the f150 )

·
Registered
396 Posts
Jason, I'm down in Delaware and can make the trip over to Jersey if you can get a lower price :D
:) if you CAN, I would totally do that. Jason has helped a lot of us in many ways on this forum. It would save tons of energy/worries, and most likely money, if you let him handle it. At least that's my thought. :cool:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Jason, I'm down in Delaware and can make the trip over to Jersey if you can get a lower price :D
Id probably save you about $500 (depends on exact price of the car.. only 2 in the northeast, and both are different price points due to port installed accessories)... if thats worth you taking a ride you can PM me and we can figure everything out.. if not, best of luck

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I bought my Chestnut bronze Q50S hybrid AWD, Tech, Nav, I had to drive to Franklin TN to pick it up and was told it was the only one in that configuration and color on the eastern seaboard. Don't know if it was true but sounded good, like I have some rare pick.

Just curious, any other Chestnut Bronzes on here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I bought my Chestnut bronze Q50S hybrid AWD, Tech, Nav, I had to drive to Franklin TN to pick it up and was told it was the only one in that configuration and color on the eastern seaboard. Don't know if it was true but sounded good, like I have some rare pick.

Just curious, any other Chestnut Bronzes on here?
I originally wanted a Chestnut Bronse Sport Hybrid with Stone interior. Pre-ordered back in June and found out in September, it wouldn't be here till mid-November! Got tired of waiting and switched to Blue with Stone interior. Drove the blue q home three days later. Both colors are awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.