Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
He never said the Q50 didn't make the list, just that Infiniti didn't. Most of these stolen trucks are going straight to Mexican chop shops and being resold just over the border.

I remember back in the 90's it was a nightmare to own a Honda. Their key system was such a joke a flathead screwdriver or even someone else's legitimate key could unlock your door and start your car. Then the ricers got involved with stealing cars for engine swaps, so Honda finally wised up and matched the ECU to the engine to disable the drivetrain if it was ripped out of another car.

I had a 92 Civic Si hatchback that I loved and only had it 4 months before it was stolen at 8pm in downtown Dallas and completely stripped for parts. I literally had a shell when the impound lot said they had found it a week later. No seats, no engine or transmission, no A/C system, no stereo, no rearview mirrors, they even stole the rear window wiper which was specific to the Si. After that I said no more Hondas. I still miss that car, it was a lot of fun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.