Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

So just wanted to share my info......i'm in Ontario, and i called to get a quote on a Q50S RWD. I was a little taken back at the pricing. MSRP with freight & fees, is just right about $50,000. Because i'm currently in a lease with Nissan, they give a 2% loyalty on the lease rate, which brings my lease rate down to 2.9% instead of of the 4.9%. All fine and good, not a bad lease rate etc. But what disappoints me is the Residual. After 4 years, residual is just below $20,000. Lease payments with tax & interest is $792/month, 48months 24km/year.

Now i know this is Canadian pricing, but as much as i love the car, paying almost $800/month for a lease is a bit much.......i think i may have to wait until the demand drops and hopefully they start to negotiate. It's not worth me giving up my 2012 TL SH-AWD 6MT Manual, with Tech Package for the Q50 right now. I only pay $700/month on my lease, and i've got just over 2 yrs left on it. I might as well wait.

Just my thought that i wanted to share with fellow Canadians who may be getting quotes. For those other Canadians looking into leasing a Q50, what numbers have you received from dealers?

·
Registered
336 Posts
399/month is for a 40K MSRP, with 3500 down. So basically if no down that's 500/month. And that was 10K mi/year (16K km/year). So not apples to apples.

My head starts hurting though when I start thinking in Canadian dollars.

Good decision though on not turning in your 2012 car. Unless your buyout amount for the lease is close to the selling price of the car, it doesn't make financial sense to trade it in.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
47950 is the fully loaded RWD retail, i didnt get much off.. so after taxes and all fees was 56855

·
Registered
28 Posts
maybe because I have a M37S that was 59,800 MSRP (got it the first month the new M was released - 2011 model malbec black) I pay 795/mo (now 777/mo taxes dropped) 18,000 miles a year. 39 month lease (which is about to expire) and I did $1500 down.

Some of the lease rates i see on the Q50 are insane lol

for that money, I can get a new M37S loaded they are different cars, but its like looking at a C class vs an E class etc.

IMO it never makes sense to throw money into a lease anyway. I always negotiate the price first, 0 down (REAL zero down) then go from there. Add my trade in after all that is worked out etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.