Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Got it!!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  machmike 
#1 ·
Just picked up the car. Good deal invoice +500. Q50S AWD Nav, spare tire. NO DAS. I ordered it so its fresh from Japan.

First observation, the seats are way more comfortable than i remember, the IS was going to never be beat in comfort, but these are great!

In-Touch. Doesn't seem laggy at all to me (i do get the missing lines on reverse). Devices connected on pairing, all of that seems to work great (It's not an iPad). I think its going to take a week for me to wrap my head around all the features. The Xterra is so low-tech this thing feels like a spaceship.

Q: Does the iPhone 4 connect with the email option?

My in-touch version is a 5.x

I am so happy i picked this car over the IS350 Fsport. No regrets.

#7 ·
I believe there are a couple of guys here running nitto motivos! Most on aftermarket wheels though but I have been hearing good reviews about it! I might be getting a set for my aftermarket wheels when they get here!

#8 · (Edited)
I thought the days of peer pressure ended when I graduated high school....

I buckled surprisingly fast on this one....

Ok it was dark when I got home.... you are going to have to live with these until i can get some time in the evening light with the Nikon (1969 mach1 under the pads on the left)

and for the curious. This is my mach1 at Buckley AFB about 13 years ago. What are the chances of a plane with the same paint scheme hanging out?

#9 ·
Sick! Love the last pic!!! :D

#10 ·
Congrat on your new car.
Hmm...not sure if you look at the right place for the Intouch version.
The latest we got is 4.3.7.0646.
If your is really a 5.xxx, that might be a newer version.
The Intouch version is under App garage --> App garage setting (I think) --> Information.

My in-touch version is a 5.x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.