Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
321 - 340 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
What's the part on the side fender next to your wheel well called?

Edit: Never mind, went back a page and saw they're side scoops and you got them on eBay. Looks nice!
Thanks. They are a pain to install. If you get them I suggest painting the inside black before install also using a very thin 3M tape. I also used a black filler to cover the 3M tape on the inside.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thanks dude! I’m gonna def look into those rims. What tires did you get with them ? I’m outside of Orlando what part are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
South Florida. By Parkland.
The tires were a bit of an issue. I originally ordered firestone fire hawk Indy 500 but the fronts were too big. I went 245/40. Bad call. I ended up getting Goodyear Eagle Sport AS 245/35/20 front and Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 275/35/20 rears. Not happy about the mix match but both are good tires. I recommend the Firestone’s. I’m not one to purchase $400 a piece tires especially since I’m only gonna roast the crap out of them. Tire rack is who I use.

·
Registered
20 Posts
South Florida. By Parkland.

The tires were a bit of an issue. I originally ordered firestone fire hawk Indy 500 but the fronts were too big. I went 245/40. Bad call. I ended up getting Goodyear Eagle Sport AS 245/35/20 front and Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 275/35/20 rears. Not happy about the mix match but both are good tires. I recommend the Firestone’s. I’m not one to purchase $400 a piece tires especially since I’m only gonna roast the crap out of them. Tire rack is who I use.

Awesome thanks for the info. I’m going to check those out. I was reading online that when you go with aftermarket wheels you need to get extra parts so the wheels don’t vibrate. Is this true ?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Awesome thanks for the info. I’m going to check those out. I was reading online that when you go with aftermarket wheels you need to get extra parts so the wheels don’t vibrate. Is this true ?

I didn’t use anything extra. I used the stock center rings etc. What I did need was new lug nuts. Also the 20’s make the car look super high in the back. the RS-R lowering springs 25/30mm are a must.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If anyone’s interested I have two Bridgestone Potenza RE760 tires in good condition for cheap. Message me if your interested. There 275/35/19.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

I think your talking about hubcentric rings. If I remember correctly the stock Red Sport wheels came with them so I reused those. So far no issues.

Actually the new wheels came with new hub rings just to clarify. They are needed.

Reactions: panerai28

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Signature Edition
956 Posts
Picked up a 14 Q50S Deluxe Touring on Friday. Glad i jumped in here, I planned to color match or black out the chrome and it looks great with Graphite Shadow, wasn't sure how it would look.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Picked up a 14 Q50S Deluxe Touring on Friday. Glad i jumped in here, I planned to color match or black out the chrome and it looks great with Graphite Shadow, wasn't sure how it would look.

Chrome delete looks great. Check it out. Highly recommend. I also recommend a Stillen supercharger kit for that 2014 as well lol.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Off to the paint shop to get some paint damage fixed on the bumper. When I get the bumper back the diffuser will be installed as well

Attachments

·
Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
4,900 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

The perfect sleeper. Little do they know what this car is capable of. Ooooo just wait till AFTER I ECUTEK tune it. ?
(Click and zoom in)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Like the red calipers with the Graphite. Planning to do an electric blue personally. The drilled and slotted rotors look great too

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Wow John that looks great those 2 piece rotors look bada**. Any plans on some lowering springs. Personally the car looks great but once you drop it an inch it will sit like a beast especially with the 19”. What about a rear deck lid in the future? Keep me posted on how that sway bar and LSD feel. I’m still thinking about if I’m going to install a rear sway and what setting is best for daily driving.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
What's up all. Just picked up an ‘18 Q50 Red Sport AWD on Saturday. Cars currently getting the windows tinted and i already have an exhaust on the way ?
Nice ride man. What exhaust did you go with and are you thinking of any other additions? Lots of options out there. I’m adding a front sway bar this up coming week. After that I’m sure something else will be next lol. It’s addicting!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice ride man. What exhaust did you go with and are you thinking of any other additions? Lots of options out there. I’m adding a front sway bar this up coming week. After that I’m sure something else will be next lol. It’s addicting!
Your ride is awesome!

I got hooked up by Invidia, they gave me a nice discount to make them a professional quality video for their exhaust. I realized in searching that they were one of the few exhausts that did not really have a good representation on youtube, or the like. I'm trying to keep this relatively low key. My last car was way over the top with mods. I may look into some lowering springs and wheels down the road.

Want to avoid any performance mods that will come back and screw my warranty. I drive about 30k miles a year and have the 8 year unlimited mile warranty. SO i want to use that to its fullest (or the best I can haha).

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Your ride is awesome!

I got hooked up by Invidia, they gave me a nice discount to make them a professional quality video for their exhaust. I realized in searching that they were one of the few exhausts that did not really have a good representation on youtube, or the like. I'm trying to keep this relatively low key. My last car was way over the top with mods. I may look into some lowering springs and wheels down the road.

Want to avoid any performance mods that will come back and screw my warranty. I drive about 30k miles a year and have the 8 year unlimited mile warranty. SO i want to use that to its fullest (or the best I can haha).
Thanks! Yeah highly recommend RSR regular lowering springs not the super downs, AMS Heat Exchanger (because like you said warranty and infiniti parts sell it) K&N drop in filters or the AMS intake if you want to spend the money and a good cat back. After that enjoy that warranty and maybe sneak in a JB4 down the road lol.

321 - 340 of 371 Posts