Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems that Greddy is finally shipping their Evolution exhaust for the q50. I had been pretty sure about getting the ark exhaust, but now im debating giving this one a try. I like the overall design, and the quality seems to be on par with most of greddy's products. Also the price point of just over 1k is not bad for what you get. Anyone else debating this exhaust yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,955 Posts
Thanks for the info D. Always nice to have more choices. Looks like a nice product at a good price. Dumb question, a Y-pipe is included, right? It doesn't list it and it looks like the Y-pipe in the pictures might be an OEM pipe? It's probably just me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info D. Always nice to have more choices. Looks like a nice product at a good price. Dumb question, a Y-pipe is included, right? It doesn't list it and it looks like the Y-pipe in the pictures might be an OEM pipe? It's probably just me.
It looks to have the y-pipe form this image, but honestly I need to call concept z to confirm specs. Also it states on greddy as rwd only, but it does not state that on concept z's website. I have awd so it would be unfortunate if I couldnt get it because of fitment

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Confirmed that this will not fit the AWD because of y-pipe design. Still looks like a great exhaust for the RWD, but looks like ill be stuck getting the ARK since I do not want to wait until r&d finishes the AWD option unfortunately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts