Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm all down for criticism of the car and granted it's a bold foray into new technological territory that hasn't been well received by some reviewers, but it's come to my attention there is a member who has made it his sole point to join this forum just to trash the car, a car he apparently still bought. (Yea, weird.) Maybe he didn't realize in countries that aren't North Korea you have freedom over your purchase decisions. GSAM, for everyone's sake, please sell your Q50 and find a new topic, way on the other side of the Internet, far, far away, to be unhappy about.

Reactions: avanti5010

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i love how theres a tread dedicated to him LOL

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm honestly kind of new to this forum stuff, but I'm click savvy enough to click on his/her name to see (s)he's just here to criticize everyone who likes the car. It makes no sense. There are sports sedans in this segment that I just absolutely don't like. The last thing I would do is buy one, much less enroll in a forum to complain about one. It's unnecessary negativity. Everyone else was trying to be polite. I'm just like, this b**ch needs to leave. "Waaaay over there, dear. Scoot. Thanks."

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On a positive note, do I need to consider a Stillen splitter?

Reactions: Vancity808
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.