Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Make this a poll so we can place our bids what color you got! Hahahaha!

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make this a poll so we can place our bids what color you got! Hahahaha!
I'm driving. Well, I'm at the Starbucks drive thru on my way home! Ha I'll see if I can figure out how to do that!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Actually let me start one for fun! Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I am leaving Huntsville now and will give an update once home. SOOO place your bids now!!! BOOOOYAH!!! Told ya told ya told ya!! WOOT!!

I'm sooooooo excited!! :D :D :D

NO WAY!!!! Stop teasing us!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually let me start one for fun! Hahaha!
Awesome because I can't figure it out! Haha Thank you!! I'm on cloud 9 right now! LORD! It's been a VERY long time since I've said (or felt) that!! ;)

I'm soooo excited! :D

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
This forum isn't going to be the same anymore! My bet is on Malbec if she ordered and Black if it's from dealer stock.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Awesome because I can't figure it out! Haha Thank you!! I'm on cloud 9 right now! LORD! It's been a VERY long time since I've said (or felt) that!! ;)

I'm soooo excited! :D
So did u get to see all colors or hopefully test drive one? Did u meet the guy behind the moonlight white Q50 on the pic? Hahaha! :p

Reactions: Q50Aggie and tt_45

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I'm at the Comfort Suites in Salem, VA, but I KNOW what it is ahead of the rest of you - so THERE!:D She'll let you know in her own great time. Have fun people.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am leaving Huntsville now and will give an update once home. SOOO place your bids now!!! BOOOOYAH!!! Told ya told ya told ya!! WOOT!!

I'm sooooooo excited!! :D :D :D
Hey Infiniti Chick, I see that we live in the same place, may I ask why you went to Huntsville to order your car? Is there a specific reason you didn't order from our local dealer?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Hey Infiniti Chick, I see that we live in the same place, may I ask why you went to Huntsville to order your car? Is there a specific reason you didn't order from our local dealer?
They banned her, because she couldn't make up her mind on what she wanted to order....AND she kept rubbing her sales guy with her....well you know....:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I leased my current G37S from the local dealership and although I have ZERO problems with their service department, I cannot say the same for the new sales department (under new ownership). Initial concern was some sketchy numbers on a possible lease a few months ago that put me on alert, and I had called them out on. Then the fact that the rep, sales manager and customer relations rep all emailed, texted and called me numerous times for weeks was over the top but once I commented that I was having medical tests done and would find out soon if surgery was necessary so I couldn't do anything further until I knew, not a peep out of them, not a response or even a "oh gosh, I hope nothing serious and you are OK" (and these were people that I joked around with for well over an hour and discussed Louis Vuitton purses and Facebook, etc...and had a casual/friendly vibe with on text).

The last straw was when I found out that the Q50 had folding rear seats and I sent a very friendly email to both the rep/sales manager asking to discuss the Q50. They personally never returned my emails but finally had the customer relations rep respond stating they could not help me until they had invoice pricing information and she would get some information to me soon. I never heard from anyone again.

There was more to it but that is the condensed version. Frankly, I just find them unprofessional and unworthy of my $50K!!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am FEELING THE LOVE!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Ya'll are all brats! :cool:

Ummm I make PLENTY of short jokes about myself so I don't mind them from anyone else.:D

The sales rep was a woman but the sales manager was a guy, and I didn't flirt with either one of them. ha :eek:

Weinergate would have been a much more exciting reason. ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.