Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice a liquid like gurgling sound from their Q? I tend to notice it after it been on for a little while. Seems to come from dash area. Probably not AC, as I have noticed in the winter (unless the Q activates the AC to dehumidify even when defrost is off).

Really strange sound. I picture a tiny witch behind the dash, with a cauldron, cackling "In Touch Apps? Ahahahahhhahahaa"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Could be a bit of air in the cooling system. Most cars when you turn on the heat, will divert engine coolant through the heater core in the dash. If its low on coolant those air pockets will make that noise passing through.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
AC can be on, but that sounds unusual.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hear it in my car also. Was told by Infiniti service that its the climate control system. The grape propa-blah blah constantly filtering the air.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ATLGsofAllSorts - that sounds about right. I researched other (non-auto) air cleaners, and found numerous mention of such sounds. thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.