Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just did a search on eBay for Infiniti Q50. Somebody is already sellling a set of 19" rims.

You can also buy a copy of the Service Manual for the Q50S for 29.99 for those of you who don't want to go through the effort of downloading it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Where is the seller from? A friend of mine who works at another dealer had some stolen recently..

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is the seller from? A friend of mine who works at another dealer had some stolen recently..
California. I was thinking it might be the shop that has been advertising the "reconfigured" Q50 with 20" tires - I think he was in CA.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Just did a search on eBay for Infiniti Q50. Somebody is already sellling a set of 19" rims.

You can also buy a copy of the Service Manual for the Q50S for 29.99 for those of you who don't want to go through the effort of downloading it.
Where is the service manual download?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where is the service manual download?
It was on another thread. You can sign up for 19.99 for 24 hour window and download all of the relevant service modules.

It so happens, I still had the link up from were I clicked on it.

Infiniti Publications

At the bottom it states $19.99 for a one day Subscription. According to the OP, you can then search for 2014 Q50 and download the appropriate guides for your model/options.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.