·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wait....is there an Azure Silver?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Azure Silver = Hagane Blue

It sounds so much more "Kill Bill" with the sword reference.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ohhh! Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Some of my fav pics of the Hagane Blue:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Just makes me tingle and stuff!!!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'll have to see all colors in person. I'm drawn to the Ruby but it may not be quite as alluring in person!
Yeah, people seem to be very ambivalent about the Venetian Ruby as well as the Chestnut Bronze.

However, almost every single photo or video I've seen with the Graphite Shadow or Hagane Blue Q50, it's looked good. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
The pics I've seen of the Graphite Shadow are really sharp. Same goes for the regular silver ("Liquid Platinum"), the same color as my current G37s. I think the Graphite Shadow is my second-favorite color on the car. It might even be my favorite, but the last five cars we've had in the family have been silver, black, gray, white, and silver. Not a single tinge of color in there.

That drove my decision to the Hagane Blue on my car, aka Azure Silver here in the U.S. -- it's not an overpowering shade, more like a tinted silver. I hope I'm right on that.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well if you guys havent seen this, this is the vid to that event:

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I am beginning to really like this color. Every other car on the road is either black, white, silver or dark gray. My current car is silver. I want something different but understated and not too garish. This just might be it. Still Wish I could see it in person before I make the purchase decision though.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I agree that the Hagane Blue is growing on me as well. The only thing that will be in the back in my mind is that this kind of hue is very close to what has become synonymous with hybrids--which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The car itself doesn't look like a hybrid car at all--However, it's just something that might bother those non-hybrid Q50 owners.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.