Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about purchasing a Red Sport and a non Infiniti dealership offers a warranty through Assurant. Has anyone used Assurant for any sort of warranty work or possibly heard of someone else using Assurant and having a positive experience? Or possibly, is there an extended warranty company that anyone would recommend I purchase from?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Not sure what year you are going for but call her, she sells actual Infiniti warranties at a very decent price:

Courtney Mutema
Business Manager
Infiniti of Scottsdale
(480) 941-0055
Outstanding advice. Don’t buy a extended Infiniti warranty without contacting Courtney first. Great customer service and price that’s difficult to beat.

Reactions: Mr.Q50

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Go with a warranty from Infiniti and avoid potential hassles.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what year you are going for but call her, she sells actual Infiniti warranties at a very decent price:

Courtney Mutema
Business Manager
Infiniti of Scottsdale
(480) 941-0055
She said she can't add a warranty to any car that has over 70,000 miles unfortunately so I'm back to the drawing board...

·
Registered
777 Posts
She said she can't add a warranty to any car that has over 70,000 miles unfortunately so I'm back to the drawing board...
Ask the Service department where you would service the vehicle which after market warranty they recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts