Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to look for this info in the forum is hard! So I figured I would ask... Has anyone converted the orange led front turn signals to clear led? And has anyone been able to keep them on with the fogs constantly.. I think the mirror turn signals should be enough! Also I am sure you can keep the orange strictly orange when you use the signal, with clear when the fogs go on as a constant.. Anyone do this? Pics?

·
Registered
256 Posts
pretty sure it is illegal not to have them and just having the ones on the mirrors are not enough, since half of cars don't have those ones.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Not legal at all

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is nothing wrong they r great.... But I do think it would be cool to have clear led and then blinks amber when the signal is engaged. I think it would look cool. Anyway, not to worry folks if it looks cheesy it will be removed!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Definitely not legal to not have front turning signals. Even the new Land Rover (or was it Audi) which has LED DRL that turn off when you turn on either of the turning signals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.