Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple times now, I've had issues with playback of audio over the BT where the music pauses every second and it sounds like someone's turning the radio on and off every second.

It seems to happen after I respond to an incoming text message (which uses voice).

It could be a phone issue, but I wonder if anyone else has seen this without another kind of phone. I have a Lumia 920.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've experienced it at one time or other with every bluetooth device I've owned connected to every bluetooth receiver I've owned. I'm more surprised when it doesn't happen for a long period of time than I am when it does happen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am doing pretty well using the BT Audio. It does get interrupted momentarily when I get text messages or emails. I get the audio notification of the text/email through the car speakers. I am on an iPhone on iOS 7

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
My Q50 BT audio is choppy when listening to music, but not when on a phone call. It is random, and how often it occurs and duration is random as well. So i just use USB iPod function.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine only gets choppy when it gets interrupted repeatedly with text messages that come in and that I reply too. Something seems to get it into a state where it keeps reconnecting to the car over and over again. Not sure if it's the phone or the car. I'll keep an eye on it and see what specifically triggers it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Mine only gets choppy when it gets interrupted repeatedly with text messages that come in and that I reply too. Something seems to get it into a state where it keeps reconnecting to the car over and over again. Not sure if it's the phone or the car. I'll keep an eye on it and see what specifically triggers it.
What phone are you using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.