Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my Q50S AWD since August and absolutely love the car except for the fact that I have to use my iPhone to control Pandora which is absurd considering the fact that you can go and drive a $18k Ford Focus and it has a Pandora app to control it direct from the car however I can't do that in my $47k Infiniti. I think I am going to sue Infinit for "Loss of consortium" for not being able to get full pleasure and satisfaction out of my car, haha

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I have owned my Q50S AWD since August and absolutely love the car except for the fact that I have to use my iPhone to control Pandora which is absurd considering the fact that you can go and drive a $18k Ford Focus and it has a Pandora app to control it direct from the car however I can't do that in my $47k Infiniti. I think I am going to sue Infinit for "Loss of consortium" for not being able to get full pleasure and satisfaction out of my car, haha
Something tells me we would have seen this where you originally posted it the first time.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
You do know that you can use the up/down button on the left side of the steering wheel to skip tracks, right? Not full control, but it makes me happy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree with you concerns and might add that I have had so many bugs in the computer system mainly the navigation. It has failed on me twice where it won't take any address and replays cannot recognize that route. Also sometimes when it boots up there is a black screen on display and must re-start car. Yikes:(:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.