Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the Headlights stay on for pre determined time on Autolight delay setting after you turn the car off & lock it, but the Tails lights are off.

Any one noticed this?:confused:

My other Infiniti both headlights and tail lights stay on in Auto delay setting after you turn the car off and lock.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I noticed that the Headlights stay on for pre determined time on Autolight delay setting after you turn the car off & lock it, but the Tails lights are off.

My other Infiniti both headlights and tail lights stay on in Auto delay setting after you turn the car off and lock.
Yes, mine is the same way.

·
Registered
410 Posts

Cvipgo - Good observation - I had not noticed it.. Definitely prefer the feature on the G's

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a benefit of leaving the tail lights on in auto delay? I never really noticed it on my G37
Yes, there's benefit specially if you park it on street and also it's a visual verification frm back that lights are on or off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, there's benefit specially if you park it on street and also it's a visual verification frm back that lights are on or off.
I'm not clear on how the taillights going off on a delay are going to give you confirmation that the car's lights are off. Seems to me that either the taillights turn off right away giving you no info or the lights delay meaning they stay on and then go off later which means they only give confirmation if you watch for them to shut off as you walk away from the car.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
confirmed by Infiniti that the tail lights stay off on Q50 in "Automatic headlights off delay system" to conserve the battery power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.