Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
And if you look at the Climate setting in InTouch or the top display it will tell you which temperature setting you are on.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
And this has to do with sales numbers? :confused::confused::confused:

Page 3-10 of InTouch Manual. Each time <(Heated seat button> is pushed, the seat heating mode will change in the following order:

AUTO-> High-> Medium-> Low-> OFF

Or, you can go into the InTouch screen, and go to the climate settings.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I'm surprised. I hope this doesn't sound too mean but, was it that confusing to understand how the heated seat controls worked?
:eek::eek:
You mean I fell for it?
:eek::eek:

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm surprised. I hope this doesn't sound too mean but, was it that confusing to understand how the heated seat controls worked?
or to take a minute to look in the manual before posting a question...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wanted to get some feedback on where/how the confusion occurred.
OK. I guess I have to explain why I had the question. :) No issues.
I started using the heated seats 2 weeks ago and had it turn on. Never touch the button since. I didnt feel the heat like I did on the QX60 where there is a dial next to the cup holder to change the intensity.
I guess If i would have decided to turn it off, I would realize by pressing it twice, it changes the intensity.
Sorry for asking....

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
OK. I guess I have to explain why I had the question. :) No issues.
I started using the heated seats 2 weeks ago and had it turn on. Never touch the button since. I didnt feel the heat like I did on the QX60 where there is a dial next to the cup holder to change the intensity.
I guess If i would have decided to turn it off, I would realize by pressing it twice, it changes the intensity.
Sorry for asking....
Oh, so you were under the impression that the button was simply just an On/Off without a way of changing its intensity? Also since it had been such a long time since you realized that you had the heated seats on and since there was no dial like in the QX60, in your mind, that was the only available setting.

Ok, I get it now. Fair enough. :)

Maybe it's still a bit of a stretch but at least I understand where the confusion occurred! :p ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Regardless of what's in the manual, passengers don't read it. My wife tried it and said nothing happens when you push the button. She's absolutely right, because there is no indicator at the button you are pushing. BMW manages this correctly with LEDs. The button toggling through four positions is not intuitive because there's no feedback.

Reactions: tt_45 and afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Regardless of what's in the manual, passengers don't read it. My wife tried it and said nothing happens when you push the button. She's absolutely right, because there is no indicator at the button you are pushing. BMW manages this correctly with LEDs. The button toggling through four positions is not intuitive because there's no feedback.
You don't feel that the information displaying in the screen as Auto-High-Med-Low as feedback?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.