Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Q50s have arrived in the Albany, NY area. Stopped by to have a look yesterday--no test drives yet, but did get a booklet on options/equipment (not the full brochure for the car).

It has me a bit confused....Reading this, it looks like the heated steering wheel is not available on the Q50 3.7 Sport. It lists them as AWD only for the Premium and the Premium and Sport hybrids, but there is nothing listed in the column for the non-hybrid sport.

Doesn't make sense to me, given that as I read the website, the Sport has everything on the premium plus.

Can anyone please confirm?

If I go the Q50 route (still waiting on numbers on the 2014 BMW 5 Series and more details on the CTS, but based on what I'm seeing so far, the Q is a serious contender), I would definitely want a heated steering wheel. Based on the all the equipment, though, I'd be looking at a sport.

Appreciate any clarification in advance.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My Q50s rwd has a heated steering wheel

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yea, I think I read it somewhere and was hoping to link him to it!
Ask and you shall receive!!! :) It's a little hard to see but only AWD get the heated steering wheel. Gbert, feel free to turn picture right side up and repost! Ha

Attachments

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ask and you shall receive!!! :) It's a little hard to see but only AWD get the heated steering wheel. Gbert, feel free to turn picture right side up and repost! Ha
Thanks! Here you go:

Headed steering wheel....you don't have to have awd to get heated seats
Im sure it was just a typo

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Headed steering wheel....you don't have to have awd to get heated seats
Doh! I meant steering wheel and that's what I took the picture of from the new brochure. I've corrected my last post. Thanks for always keeping me honest!! :D

Ooh and I'm letting all my inappropriate comments go to your accidental "headed steering wheel". Too easy!! :p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Doh! I meant steering wheel and that's what I took the picture of from the new brochure. I've corrected my last post. Thanks for always keeping me honest!! :D

Ooh and I'm letting all my inappropriate comments go to your accidental "headed steering wheel". Too easy!! :p
Haha! Good catch!

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
maybe what they mean is heated steering wheel comes standard with AWD (since the heated seats do).......but as an option for RWD models.

that makes sense
I don't think so. It seems pretty clear to me that you have to have either
(1) Q50 3.7L Premium AWD
(2) Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD or
(3) Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD

Those 3 models get the heated steering wheel, and nothing else.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Standard. Press climate button and there are the options for seats and steering wheel heat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.