Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the previous poster, I found the site by researching the Q50 and have also been lurking. I just found out that my black/black Q50S Hybrid RWD has arrived at the dealership and is being cleaned up.

I've owned:
  • 1993 G20
  • 2002 G20T or Sport (my current daily driver)
  • 2005 G35 (handed down to the kid)
  • 2008 G35
  • 2011 G37 Convertible (the kid has graduated from college gift to myself)

All purchased from the same salesman in metro Atlanta. Time to clear out the garage for my new addition!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you adopt me as your son? I wants your Q50 when it's time for you to let it go in the future :)
Ha ha! Everybody looked at me really weird when I gave him the '05 G35 instead of the '02 G20 and sent him off to college. But with a 50+ mile daily commute of my own, I took the cheap route. I see 27 MPG no matter how I drive it. My 18 y/o will now be the proud owner of 2002 G20 Sport with 280+K miles on the original engine. He couldn't be happier.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and pls PM me your address so I can send u my adoption papers! :p

Congrats on your Q50! Post pics when u can! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I just found out that my black/black Q50S Hybrid RWD has arrived at the dealership and is being cleaned up.

I've owned:
  • 1993 G20
  • 2002 G20T or Sport (my current daily driver)
  • 2005 G35 (handed down to the kid)
  • 2008 G35
  • 2011 G37 Convertible (the kid has graduated from college gift to myself)
All purchased from the same salesman in metro Atlanta. Time to clear out the garage for my new addition!
Congratulation in advance of your Q50 & welcome Qrazy Forum.

Amazing, It's a coincidence that my 09 Convertible is going to my graduated & employed kid after I get the Q50. We have had 94 I30T, 00 QX4, 03 G35Coupe & FX35, 05FX45, 07 G35 Sedan & 09 convertible in the family.

Welcome to the forum and pls PM me your address so I can send u my adoption papers! :p

Congrats on your Q50! Post pics when u can! :D
You already have Q50 and Q50 owners don't qualify as adaptable kid:>!:p

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Dad!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
You already have Q50 and Q50 owners don't qualify as adaptable kid:>!:p
Ummmm...my Q50 isnt with me right now so I wan another one that I can use when I drop off Oreo! Doesnt hurt to have 2 Q50s ryt? :p

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Ummmm...my Q50 isnt with me right now so I wan another one that I can use when I drop off Oreo! Doesnt hurt to have 2 Q50s ryt? :p
Now Gmoney you just being unfair!! One is enough!! Especially since I am still waiting!!!:rolleyes:

Reactions: gbert15 and cvipgo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.