Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I stumbled upon this forum when I was doing some research on the new Q50 and I've been lurking ever since. Finally decided to be a part of the community. :)

I'm currently driving a G37 but I just put a deposit on Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD as a replacement. The color [Moonlight white] and packages [Deluxe Technology] I wanted wasn't available on the dealership I went to but they offered to locate or order one for me. I'll know today if they were able to find a car configured the way I want it. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they won't have to order it so I can get it within the week. Very excited about it! It feels like an early Christmas for me, especially because I got such a great deal on it (I think).

This site has been very informative and helped me a great deal in my decision to stay with Infiniti. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hi there!

I stumbled upon this forum when I was doing some research on the new Q50 and I've been lurking ever since. Finally decided to be a part of the community. :)

I'm currently driving a G37 but I just put a deposit on Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD as a replacement. The color [Moonlight white] and packages [Deluxe Technology] I wanted wasn't available on the dealership I went to but they offered to locate or order one for me. I'll know today if they were able to find a car configured the way I want it. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they won't have to order it so I can get it within the week. Very excited about it! It feels like an early Christmas for me, especially because I got such a great deal on it (I think).

This site has been very informative and helped me a great deal in my decision to stay with Infiniti. Thanks guys!
Welcome to the forum! I dont think you will have that much trouble finding the configuration you want since it seems like most of what infiniti initially produced were in moonlight white, obsidian black, or graphite shadow! Hopefully you will get your Q50 soon to enjoy!

If anything though, u can always try and search dealerships around your area! Check and call for their inventory and inform your dealership to make a dealer trade!

Check back with us with your new car with pics soon! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, guys! :)

Welcome to the forum! I dont think you will have that much trouble finding the configuration you want since it seems like most of what infiniti initially produced were in moonlight white, obsidian black, or graphite shadow! Hopefully you will get your Q50 soon to enjoy!

If anything though, u can always try and search dealerships around your area! Check and call for their inventory and inform your dealership to make a dealer trade!

Check back with us with your new car with pics soon! :D
Yeah, they actually offered to do the dealer trade if they can find a Moonlight white with Deluxe Technology. They said the problem they're having is that hybrid cars aren't that popular in NY and getting one with the Deluxe Technology package is even worse because of how expensive it is. But I went through several dealer websites and I found the car I wanted with a dealer that's 25 miles away. I'll inform them of that later if they say they can't find any.

Will post pics as soon as I get my new car. :)

Welcome. So what was the great deal? Numbers please!
My monthly will be $659. I only paid the first month, bank fee and DMV fees. No down payment and no MSD. I think for a $55k car, that's a good deal.

What do you think? :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Good to hear that man! Hopefully they either find that dealer ahead of you or they go for that dealer trade! I had to find mine and inform my dealer that another dealership had it before they did the dealer trade! Looking forward to your update! :D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Thanks, guys! :)

Yeah, they actually offered to do the dealer trade if they can find a Moonlight white with Deluxe Technology. They said the problem they're having is that hybrid cars aren't that popular in NY and getting one with the Deluxe Technology package is even worse because of how expensive it is. But I went through several dealer websites and I found the car I wanted with a dealer that's 25 miles away. I'll inform them of that later if they say they can't find any.

Will post pics as soon as I get my new car. :)

My monthly will be $659. I only paid the first month, bank fee and DMV fees. No down payment and no MSD. I think for a $55k car, that's a good deal.

What do you think? :)
You have vpp?

·
Registered
325 Posts
The car is definitely out there if you search.. just a question of if the ones that are out there are already sold (a lot of the hybrids were pre-sold).. am kind of curious if theyll actually honor that pricing, what dealer did you go to?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delayed response, Jason. I got a little scared about jinxing myself by posting the name of the dealership I went to in case they check this forum. Anyways, I finally got my new Q50 yesterday!!! I went to Infiniti of Manhasset and yes, they did honor the pricing they gave me. We were all aware from the start that they don't have the car I want in stock and one of the managers offered to locate one for me if another dealer has it so the pricing they gave me was based on that.

I don't know if it's against the rules or not, so I apologize in advance if it is but I have to say that dealership was truly exceptional. From the sales man that I worked with to the General Manager, they were all great and very accommodating. I told them I'm trying to keep things within a budget and they tried to get me as close to the price I set.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I am going to have to call shenanigans. In order to get that monthly payment, without VPP or MSD's, they would have to have sold you the car for $48,900 if you did 15,000 miles per year, $49,820 if you did 12,000 miles per year, and $50,300 if you did 10,000 miles per year. I don't see them giving you between $5,000 and $7,000 off MSRP. You can't even get that good of a deal with VPP pricing, especially on the completely fully loaded version. Just no way they'd do that on a $55,500 MSRP car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Not sure if what you said is a good thing or not lol. Overall, all I know is I'm aware I got a very good deal. Very happy with my overall experience in getting the Q50. It was well worth the wait and time I spent on canvassing around to get the best price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.