·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: HotQ3.0

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
Greetings and welcome fellow Maplelander.

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,306 Posts
Love the color - don't see that one often! What was the car's history? Any repairs in it's CARFAX?

·
Registered
2018 Signature.(sold)
2,809 Posts
Just got my '16 Q50 SS last weekend, fully stock right now at around 96k km (60k miles). I spent some time in the forum before my purchase and I found a ton of useful info. Looking forward to learning from you all and sharing my experiences!

View attachment 111050
Welcome Maple lander, you do mean Maple Ontario, if so, Ronin and I may get together on the weekend, I could pass on same parts to you.

Reactions: HotQ3.0 and jcb

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thank you!

How loud is your exhaust setup? I have fast intentions on my cat back list.
It's not super loud at all. You can't go wrong with Fast Intentions. No drone even with lower down pipes.

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport Deluxe technology pkg takeda stage 2 intake custom axel-back 3inch resonated exhaust
772 Posts
Sweet car!,,love the aggressive stance! Car is poised to blast off 🛩🚀

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful color!

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,306 Posts
It’s really is quite the color! The carfax is super clean, previous owner did all maintenance at the dealership on time.
Great news you have a clean slate with it! Any mod plans or just enjoy it as it is?

·
Registered
2016 Q50SS 3.0t AWD Venetian Ruby / Stock / No DAS
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Maple lander, you do mean Maple Ontario, if so, Ronin and I may get together on the weekend, I could pass on same parts to you.
I am out west in Alberta, those parts would have been super helpful. Whenever I come around I’ll be sure to let you know!

·
Registered
2016 Q50SS 3.0t AWD Venetian Ruby / Stock / No DAS
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great news you have a clean slate with it! Any mod plans or just enjoy it as it is?
With all the stuff I have read on the forum so far I am definitely going down the modding path, hopefully not too far down ;)

Carplay mod and exhaust mod are top of my list right now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts