Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new owner from Seattle and I'm loving this car! It hasn't been a full day yet, but I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to connecting with others and making this beauty into a beast!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your ride! What color and trim did u get? So are you planning on modding

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome, just came across your garage, can you post more pictures of your car with the black rims!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Welcome ! An american from just right across the border finally !

Reactions: jpra923

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Gratsssss!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your ride! What color and trim did u get? So are you planning on modding
I have a white Q50s and yes, I do plan on doing some modding. I like a lot of the stuff from Stillen so I'm hoping to buy a few products from them!

Welcome, just came across your garage, can you post more pictures of your car with the black rims!
Indeed! I will post some more pictures later today.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I uploaded some more pics to my garage. My camera phone is not so great. Seems to make the white really bright.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yea, its sometimes hard to capture white! Best time is @ sunrise and @ sunset or on a cloudy day! U could try to use photo editing software like photoshop express thats free and tone down the highlights so it wont be that overblown!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, its sometimes hard to capture white! Best time is @ sunrise and @ sunset or on a cloudy day! U could try to use photo editing software like photoshop express thats free and tone down the highlights so it wont be that overblown!

Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot! Really nice ride by the way. Your setup is real good!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot! Really nice ride by the way. Your setup is real good!
Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing morenpicsnof your ride! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.