Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 RS AWD. Black on Black on Black
126 Posts
Hi guys I’m jeremy and I am new here. By chance does anyone know how I can get these badges?
Hello. Welcome to the forum. The new q's have these badges. Get the Vin number from one and order replacements.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
If they’re stoopid expensive, you could plastidip the ones you have. But I’d probably go with what @BlaQBetty suggested. No maintenance that way lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 Q50 RS400
181 Posts
Hi guys I’m jeremy and I am new here. By chance does anyone know how I can get these badges?
Ive got everything there, except the '3.0 t'. Red sport S is black chrome. Q50S is silver straight off my 2021. Will need piano key black plastidip or paint....which i also have. Ha. Other that the S, i was unable to find any badging that was black and not silver.

DM and let me know if i can help.

FYI- These are in my 'parts bin'. Not looking for any money. If you'll use em, you can have them.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,717 Posts
Get rid of those Dumbflops! Your car will thank you for it!

·
Premium Member
2021 Q50 RS400
181 Posts
Get rid of those Dumbflops! Your car will thank you for it!
I know i know. I'm 1.5 rear tires away from replacement. Burned my R rear flat. Ha. Left rear has half mileage left. So when i burn down the current right, ill put both lefts on back....THEN (post LSD) we get the red rocket some new kicks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts