Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking on the forums for a while now but didn't feel the need to post until today as you guys do such a great job of compiling information! I find this site to be a great resource for information as well as discussion.

I only plan on getting the Q50 towards the end of the year so I have a bit of time to wait and watch and test drive a few other cars. I've always liked the G and the Q seems to just take it to the next level. My main reason for being drawn to the Q is the technology, along with its sporty looks of course. It's incredible the amount of tech you get for your money compared to the competition. I am looking forward to test drives and more information being revealed about the in-touch system and smartphone integration in the coming months.

P.S. How many other female members on the forum? :) I am interested in knowing what draws you to the Q.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
As I said in another thread welcome to the boards ... We are all eagerly awaiting the first reviews from the major press outlets ...

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Welcome pikachu. When you want to come for a test drive, get in touch. We'll have a car for you to see/touch/smell on June 27 and should have cars to test drive very soon thereafter.

Reactions: pikachu412

·
Registered
396 Posts
P.S. How many other female members on the forum? :) I am interested in knowing what draws you to the Q.
Welcome! Glad to see another female here! (And obviously a smart one! :p )

I leased two EX35 and LOVED them! Smooth ride, outstanding sound system, the folding backseats, round view mirrors. ..but the #1 reason for me to become a solid Infiniti fan is actually their TOP CLASS technology in car! Very well designed and much more user friendly than those of other cars. I"m really looking forward to Q since I have full confidence in their techology from my previous experience. Truly enjoying the M right now as a loaner, just wish it catches up with Q50's technology soon....

Regarding iOS 7, ... I was thrilled to see Infiniti sign there since I'm a big i-fan, but honestly I don't see that happen immideately, especially not the initial Q50. Others commented on the forum that it can be done by software upgrade later, which I think is a more reasonable solution. But i'm no IT person so I"ll leave that to the experts. :D

So, I will order all packages with Q50 as originally planned. I would hate to skip the nav package and find out later the iOS 7 in car won't be reality for another year or so. (besides, maybe nav package would be required in the car for future sync/update to iOS in car? OK, that's too complicated for me...)

Sounds like you still have some time before making a decision. Enjoy your future test drive!

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I'm another female member. I'm an engineer by training and have always loved cars. My first car was a Mazda RX3 with the Wankel engine, which appealed to my engineering mindset. All my subsequent cars were Nissans, again because of the engineering, until about 7 years ago when my husband rented an FX for a trip since our 240's were too small to fit everyone. I leased an FX shortly after we returned and then leased my current G37 sedan when the FX lease expired. My G37 lease expires in December and the Q is the next logical step in terms of engineering and technology.

Reactions: tt_45
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.