Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I've been in my 2005 G35 coupe for about 2 years, I recently switched to LEXUS GS 350 FSPORT but had to trade the baby in =[ (having financial problems).

I am currently in process of getting my paperwork done for Q50 AWD PREMIUM.
I was debating for a very long time if I should get the S package or not but I came to conclusion that paying around 3~ wont be worth for that extra suspension and bigger brakes. (Prove me wrong unless otherwise?)

Current mods that I want to do is just rims / tints / interior light swap and exterior light swap. Also looking into velgen vmb5 matte black 20x9 and 20x10.5.

ANYWAYS! Nice meeting you all!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I've been in my 2005 G35 coupe for about 2 years, I recently switched to LEXUS GS 350 FSPORT but had to trade the baby in =[ (having financial problems).

I am currently in process of getting my paperwork done for Q50 AWD PREMIUM.
I was debating for a very long time if I should get the S package or not but I came to conclusion that paying around 3~ wont be worth for that extra suspension and bigger brakes. (Prove me wrong unless otherwise?)

Current mods that I want to do is just rims / tints / interior light swap and exterior light swap. Also looking into velgen vmb5 matte black 20x9 and 20x10.5.

ANYWAYS! Nice meeting you all!
Welcome to the forum! I felt that going for the sport version was well worth it on my end! Love my front bumper and love the akebonos especially if u have wheels that show off your calipers but as for suspension, I cant really say anymore since I changed to bc coils already!

Looking forward to your mods!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I recommend going with the sports package, the wheels, paddles, suspension, and especially the facia, make it worth every penny

Reactions: toinfiniti

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i get lots of compliments on how "mean" the car looks with the day time running lights, facia, and the splitter, and oh i recommend getting that as well ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.