Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick up my Premium AWD on Monday. Before I purchased I was only able to find review/road test videos on the Q50s. Anyone seen videos on the Premium?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My spouse is a car salesman (Nissan) and did most of the research. I tend to get caught up in every little negative that a reviewer reports so he suggested I go in and just drive the car myself. I did just that to see how it felt compared to my G37x. I asked lots of questions and felt comfortable with the purchase. I was just looking for "professional" reviews out of interest at this point.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drove a Sport before the Premium. I can't afford the Hybrid or I definitely would have went with it. I haven't signed any papers, just had them bring in the car. I sign tonight. In the end I don't think I could make a "bad" choice with this car, regardless of sport/premium.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up with the AWD Premium, but as I've mentioned in a another post... I am not in love. Not sure I would be in love with the sport either. I drove a sport but didn't drive it like I wanted to with the salesman in the car. It's my fault. Might go back and drive the sport like I want to drive it and see how it feels. I've been reading a lot on here and seems the majority are saying if you're looking for a G the Q isn't it. Or maybe it's just the threads I'm pulling up. I'm still hopeful. Still a great car regardless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.