Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'm curious...What made you decide to sign the papers prior to watching the reviews/videos of the car? Not to sound arrogant or mean but I probably would've done that beforehand. :p

After spending all of one minute on Google, ;), I did manage to find several videos so far:

As you may notice, the reviews/consumers of the Q50 3.7 Premium model run the gamut. I can't tell how much time you spent driving/testing the Q50 Premium at this point but I'll just say, pay close attention to these videos. :)

Side question: Did you get any optional packages on that Q50 Premium?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'll say, the value of the videos lie mostly in understanding the features of the car more than anything. As far as the driving goes, it's definitely a more personal experience that will vary heavily depending on the person, their preferences, and the environment/need. The videos can help shape your expectations but it's no replacement for a thorough test drive.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
My spouse is a car salesman (Nissan) and did most of the research. I tend to get caught up in every little negative that a reviewer reports so he suggested I go in and just drive the car myself. I did just that to see how it felt compared to my G37x. I asked lots of questions and felt comfortable with the purchase. I was just looking for "professional" reviews out of interest at this point.
Hmmmm..

Kinda like you watched a movie and made up your own opinion before reading the reviews? :p

Let me ask you this---and I guess it's already too late, but did you take a look at the Hybrid of the Sport models at any chance?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I drove a Sport before the Premium. I can't afford the Hybrid or I definitely would have went with it. I haven't signed any papers, just had them bring in the car. I sign tonight. In the end I don't think I could make a "bad" choice with this car, regardless of sport/premium.
I.....would say, there is quite a difference between sport/premium in more ways than one and depending on your needs and what kind of driver you are, sure, there probably isn't a "bad" choice but one could be a much better choice than the other depending on the circumstance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.