1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,129 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Is this a trick question? The arrow is pointing to the buzzer assembly but his (or someone else's) index finger is pointing to the distance sensor ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this a trick question? The arrow is pointing to the buzzer assembly but his (or someone else's) index finger is pointing to the distance sensor ;)

View attachment 93291

View attachment 93293

View attachment 93291

View attachment 93293
Lmao no it the arrow.. I stole this pic from a video that was removing a bumper.. thank you for your help!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Its always quicker if you have access/can see the PN# on the box to just Google it. You'll get your answer instantly

Reactions: q50adix

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Its always quicker if you have access/can see the PN# on the box to just Google it. You'll get your answer instantly
Except a couple of listings in Fleabay that call the distance radar sensor as "Camera/Projector" when you search for the PN. I don't know maybe I'm missing something here (?)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Except a couple of listings in Fleabay that call the distance radar sensor as "Camera/Projector" when you search for the PN. I don't know maybe I'm missing something here (?)
Lost in translation.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Lost in translation.
Possibly. And I think what's even worse is some product sections in CARiD where you select your Q50 trim you will be offered with Inspiration, Perfection, and Seduction. Apparently, other online sites also have the similar options for the trim which tells me there must be only one source providing (selling) this data to them.

Another dataset I noticed lists Infiniti (and a few other brands) in all uppercase in sites like cars.com, kelly blue book, etc.

·
Super Moderator
3,129 Posts
Possibly. And I think what's even worse is some product sections in CARiD where you select your Q50 trim you will be offered with Inspiration, Perfection, and Seduction. Apparently, other online sites also have the similar options for the trim which tells me there must be only one source providing (selling) this data to them.

Another dataset I noticed lists Infiniti (and a few other brands) in all uppercase in sites like cars.com, kelly blue book, etc.

View attachment 93322

Excellent use of an Oxford comma. 👏

·
Super Moderator
3,129 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts