Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for some help had my Q50 for about 4 months now, and its not a pleasant, car to drive, poor throttle response, it feels like a delay before it can pickup the car is a Automatic, my first time owning a Auto, wanted 1 of these cars for years, had a Audi A4 before this and after 4 months of this torture, I wish I had kept it. I am finding it hard to get to the bottom of the issue, recently had the mechanic look at car he checked for codes none found, he took it for a test drive and confirmed that what i was feeling was not all in my head, he felt that the car when throttle applied dipped then accelerated and the Gearbox was notchy and that possible that transmission needed a full service, car came with full service history apparently. This fault is driving me bonkers, I know something not right I just dont know what or where to look and also i am finding it very hard to get hold of service parts/kits for a transmission service, I am sorry if the question has been asked before its just that I cant find the answer can anyone help me please also I have a uneven drive from front of car but that might be down to 2 different makes of tyre on the front axel. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
17 Posts
had a somewhat similar issue a few months ago. I cleaned the maf sensors and ran a 12oz bottle of techron through with a tank of 93. car has been responsive since. I had been running some e

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
had a somewhat similar issue a few months ago. I cleaned the maf sensors and ran a 12oz bottle of techron through with a tank of 93. car has been responsive since. I had been running some e
Thank for your response I will give this a look at as it a major issue now and it will give me something that can be look at

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,342 Posts
You do realize the OP has a 2.2L diesel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts