Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0 AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I bought the infiniti q50 2018 on Copart, and there was no SD card in the car. Now my top screen is black and constantly looking for a map.
I ask you to respond and make an image of the navigation SD card and put it on a file hosting service for further recording on a new SD card.
Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
447 Posts
??

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,342 Posts
Hello everyone.
I bought the infiniti q50 2018 on Copart, and there was no SD card in the car. Now my top screen is black and constantly looking for a map.
I ask you to respond and make an image of the navigation SD card and put it on a file hosting service for further recording on a new SD card.
Sorry, that is not possible. The SD card is paired to a single vehicle by ID number and can't be transferred to another vehicle so copying someone else's SD card won't work in your vehicle. You will have to buy a SD from an Infiniti dealership or from the parent company, Here.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hello everyone.
I don't think that will work, when you order the map update it is linked to your NAV ID or something like that. Unless you can somehow edit the files and have them work with any NAV ID. If that's the case I'll try to upload a copy of mine next week. Is it even readable on Windows?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Those things are stolen out of cars all of the time by dopes that don't realize it is worthless to anyone else. You will need to buy one keyed to your NAV ID.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0 AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think that will work, when you order the map update it is linked to your NAV ID or something like that. Unless you can somehow edit the files and have them work with any NAV ID. If that's the case I'll try to upload a copy of mine next week. Is it even readable on Windows?
I also read that there is a pairing to the id number.
But recently I met the owner of infiniti q50 2016 on the street and I asked him for a card to try it on my car. And everything worked and no keys were required. Unfortunately it was far from home and it was not possible to copy the map, so I ask you to make a copy. I use Windows. It is advisable to use a program like DaemonTools or others like that, not just to copy information, but to make a full copy of the SD card in .ISO format.
So I’ll try to write to a non-original infiniti card, let's see what happens.
Thanks to everyone who responded.

·
Registered
42 Posts
But recently I met the owner of infiniti q50 2016 on the street and I asked him for a card to try it on my car. And everything worked and no keys were required. Unfortunately it was far from home and it was not possible to copy the map, so I ask you to make a copy. I use Windows. It is advisable to use a program like DaemonTools or others like that, not just to copy information, but to make a full copy of the SD card in .ISO format.
My personal advice is to just buy a new SD card. They're supposed to be non-interchangeable for a reason.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
My personal advice is to just buy a new SD card. They're supposed to be non-interchangeable for a reason.
And I highly doubt anyone here will abet in pirating.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,342 Posts
Soliciting people to pirate software isn't going to be tolerated here. Please discontinue your attempts to do so or corrective action will be taken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.