Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
He might be telling the truth, just the other day I added 6 more turbos to my car and a rocket in the trunk, last thing I want to do is share photos, god knows everyone will copy me on my $1,000,000 project!
I was going to race you for slips, but now i know your mod list I think I’ll pass. Should have kept it a secret.

Reactions: u1arunit

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
712 Posts
The real secret is as follows....I cut out the floor boards, pulling a "flinstones", add that to the 8 total turbos and the rocket in the trunk, yeah I'll race for pinks!

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

Reactions: u1arunit

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Pics or ban!

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
I am breaking my statement by posting again.

This time, I am curious to know if this new user is from the same IP as some other guy a week or two ago who was saying he had a bunch of money and wanted to do a q50 build.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I am breaking my statement by posting again.

This time, I am curious to know if this new user is from the same IP as some other guy a week or two ago who was saying he had a bunch of money and wanted to do a q50 build.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
712 Posts
lol That was the first thing I thought of as well but from what I remember the other guy's English was very broken, he could barely put a sentence together. Maybe that guy was the one that helped create this masterpiece. Why buy a 2021 and change everything in it? If that was the plan then why not get a 2016 etc.? If this was a real project then it makes no sense.....all that hypothetical money wasted, ever hear of a Supra?

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
228 Posts
Shhhh, I’m building a q60 with Tesla dual motors inside. I’ll post the pictures when I actually decide to do it. Till then, just believe my words, it does 0-60 in 1.5 seconds. Sorry I’m gonna hit the hay, too tired after racing Wabbitz’s VR38 Q.

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
I liked how Engineering Explained put it.

A car cant accelerate from 0 to 60 any faster than it can decelerate from 60 to 0.

He was explaining how Tesla Plaid Plus couldnt do 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds.

He went on to explain the rollout, but his point was clear.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
I liked how Engineering Explained put it.

A car cant accelerate from 0 to 60 any faster than it can decelerate from 60 to 0.

Not sure I'm buying that. Look at drag cars running drag brakes.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
He won't be back gents. He's too busy using his Dogecoin proceeds buying a Koeniggsegg Jesko and putting the engine and transmission in a Ferrari.

DOGE TO THE MOON!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.