Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - I'm a current owner of a 2006 G35x and planning on getting the Q50 Hybrid AWD probably in blue when it comes out. Really looking forward to it - great looking car IMO.

Already browsed some of the useful info on this forum for some time. I guess my main concerns from stuff I've read here is the steering-feel of the new Q50 as well as what controls are on the touch-screen (vs. tactile dials/buttons). Hopefully there'll be some good info in the upcoming weeks..:)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hey all - I'm a current owner of a 2006 G35x and planning on getting the Q50 Hybrid AWD probably in blue when it comes out. Really looking forward to it - great looking car IMO.

Already browsed some of the useful info on this forum for some time. I guess my main concerns from stuff I've read here is the steering-feel of the new Q50 as well as what controls are on the touch-screen (vs. tactile dials/buttons). Hopefully there'll be some good info in the upcoming weeks..:)
Welcome to the boards! There were some threads bout the input feel of the touch screens and mention of the steering feel from the Texas motor speed way event held last month... Sorry to lazy to search for them lol...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.